MadHouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arx' Past Artwork

Go down

Arx' Past Artwork Empty Arx' Past Artwork

Post  Arx_Heart Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 pm

I use to draw qith pencil and make pixel art on the Paint Program. The Pixel art was extremely hard to do (dot by dot, line by line), some of it people couldn't even believe I did it. But I did...

Arx' Past Artwork Bounty11
Bounty Huntress
Medium: Pencil
Background: Drew it for a online text role play that lasted over a year; our bounty hunters were badass and smexy ^^

Arx' Past Artwork Karmet10
Karmeth
Medium: Pencil, Colored Pencils
Background: Karmeth was a friend from GaiaOnline before everyone, including myself quit the site when they sold their soul to advertisement. Me and Brad are still friends.

Arx' Past Artwork Star_w10
Star Whitepaws
Medium: Pencil
Background: I made this for a friend on Furcadia back when I use to play it. This was from a whole year of not drawing anything.

Arx' Past Artwork Enchan10
Enchanted
Medium: Paint Program
Background: Not much, other than that it was a pain to make. This is actually an enlarged version of the real thing to be honest. It was my greatest pixel success!

Arx' Past Artwork With_m10
With My Pride
Background: Can you guess what pursueded this? This is my first success at blending colors through pixel art.

Arx' Past Artwork Green_10
Green Lizard
Background: Pursueded by Avatar The Last Air Bender - the lizard-bird with those pirates.

Arx' Past Artwork Dodgin10
Dodging The Blow
Background: Umm... nothing... my comments are that I love how I made the colors so rich!

Arx' Past Artwork Time_g10
Time Goddess
Background: I had an obsession with the time goddess at one point, along with the name Oordell which means Time in Latin I think. I know her right leg looks like a beam pole/is too straight. I just love rich these colors are as well.
Arx_Heart
Arx_Heart

Back to top Go down

Arx' Past Artwork Empty Re: Arx' Past Artwork

Post  Arx_Heart Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't draw or make pixel art anymore, I'm a writer ^^
Arx_Heart
Arx_Heart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum